ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Management System
ASA has been providing Information Security Management System Certification audit since 2016.
The ISO 27001 standard adopts a process approach for establishing, implementing, operating,
monitoring, reviewing, maintaining, and improving an organization’s information security management system.
The standard takes a comprehensive approach to information security. Assets that need protection range from digital information, paper documents, and physical assets (computers and networks) to the knowledge of individual employees. Issues you have to address range from competence development of staff to technical protection against computer fraud.
The advantages of being ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certified
- Protected information from getting into unauthorised hands
- Ensured information is accurate and can only be modified by authorised users
- Assessed the risks and mitigated the impact of a breach
- Been independently assessed to an international standard based on industry best practices
- Increased reliability and security of systems and information
- Improved customer and business partner confidence
- Increased business resilience
- Alignment with customer requirements
- Improved management processes and integration with corporate risk strategies.
- Confidentiality ensures that information is accessible only to those authorized to have access.
- Integrity safeguards the accuracy and completeness of information and processing methods.
- Availability ensures that authorized users have access to information and associated assets when required.