ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management System
ASA has been providing Food Safety Management System Certification audit since 2016.
A FSMS is a preventative approach used by an organization to identify, prevent and reduce food-borne hazards entering the food chain thereby improving the organization’s food safety performance. ISO 22000 is a risk-based management tool for the food industry in order to assure food safety at human consumption
The advantages of being ISO 22000:2018 Certified
- Sustainable food safety performance.
- Improves consumer / supplier /regulator confidence and relationships.
- Competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Promotes international trade.
- Improved overall performance.
- Reduction in food safety incidents and cost.
- Compliance with legal and HACCP principle.
- Lower risk of liability.
- Fewer errors and customer complaints.
- Continual improvement in products & processes.
- Resource optimization – internally and along the food chain