ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management System Auditor training
ASA has been providing Occupational Health & Safety Management System certification audit since 2016 and it is accredited.
The ISO 45001 standard provides a framework for managing the prevention of work-related injuries, ill health, and death. The intention of this international standard is to improve and provide a safe and healthy workplace for workers and other persons who may be interacting with the organization
The advantages of being ISO 45001:2018 Certified
- Globalization: ISO 45001 puts your organization in an elite category of businesses, as it is an internationally recognized standard.
- Improvement in business performance: The implementation of an Occupational Health and
- Safety Management System based on ISO 45001 reduces workplace illnesses and injuries, and, in turn, increases productivity.
- Best practice creation: It provides consistency and establishes “best practices” for occupational health and safety throughout the organization.
- Hazard & risk identification: Conducting risk assessments in a systematic manner, improve the quality of the assessment.
- Lower insurance premiums: Having a recognized system in place provides an apron for attracting lower insurance premiums.
- Improvements in efficiency: The implementation of an OH&S
- Management System contributes to the reduction of accident rates, absenteeism levels, and downtime, all of which improve the efficiency levels of internal operations.
- Establishment of a safe working environment: Promotes the safety of all persons being affected by the organization’s activities.
Focus: A culture that focuses on the “prevention of problems” rather than on the “detection of problems” is much more effective and rewarding to employees.
- Continual improvement: Encourages continual improvement, e.g. the adoption of the “zero accident” concept.