ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System
16 hours (2 days)
This course aims to develop and implement efficient management by using the knowledge of ISO 14001:2015. Using internal audit approach to fine-tune the management system of organizations by providing knowledge and practical skills in the field for auditing Environmental Management System as per the requirements of ISO 14001:2015.
Learners will be able to:
- Understand the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management System
- Understand the elements and operations of an Environmental Management System and its principal processes
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of an EMS
- Interpret the ISO 14001:2015 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an EMS
- Plan, conduct, report, and follow-up an internal audit of part of an environmental management system based on ISO 14001:2015, and in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Introduction of ISO 14001:2015
- Benefits and needs of ISO 14001:2015
- Process Approach – PLAN-DO-CHECK-ACT and Risk-based thinking concept
- Interpretation of ISO 14001:2015 Requirements
- Documenting and implementing EMS
- Process of conducting an internal audit:
- Process Approach Auditing.
- Process Interaction
- Participants will need to attend 100% of the course. Certificate will be awarded after successful course completion.
*Inclusive of:Summarized Notes & Certificate of Attendance
- New and experienced internal auditors who need to perform internal audits on EMS
- Individuals concerned about Environmental Management System
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of the Environmental Management System (EMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Environmental Management System
The advantages of being ISO 14001:2015 Certified